recipe - 70% cocoa, dark roast, long conche, single origin cacao from Jamaica. Ingredients: cocoa nibs, cane sugar, cocoa butter.
profile - Slow start woody, vanilla, dried plums, velvety feel, long finish.
Post a comment telling us what you like or don't like about this chocolate.

5 comments:
This is a very smooth chocolate. There's a hint of some kind of fruit and vanilla. a very long finish. Wow, this is among my favorites.
JC
This is my newest favorite! Very smooth, buttery. Hints of vanilla and chocolate flavor. A long finish.
I thought this chocolate was wonderful. At first, it tasted a bit too dry for my taste, but I loved the aftertaste. My chocolate "need" was satisfied by just a small amount. I can't wait to try the other type also.
Sarah Lewis (Andy also had some!)
I don't like dark chocolate. I always tell Amy that when Rob decides to use cream and sugar in it, let me know - LOL! But 206 is DELICIOUS! It's sweet without that bitter back-end that I never enjoy. It's almost got a citrus flavor that's very mild. I ate half the bar after wrenching it from my husband.
206 is the dark chocolate for people who don't like dark chocolate!
Very smooth, very nice!!! One of the finest chocolate's anywhere. Much more mellow than 205 and lacking astringency of 204. Keep up the fine work.
Post a Comment