CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 2, 2012

Where is the Newest Store?


Let's have your guesses!  In our comment section let us know what city you think our newest store is located.  The only hint?  Just think out of the box and unusal locations worldwide.

What is your prize?  A 4-bar package of Fresco Chocolate!
Let the contest commence! 

11 comments:

Richard said...

Initially, I would have guessed London or Paris, but thinking way outside the box, I'll go with Reykjavik :)

Anonymous said...

How about the London Olympics???

Anonymous said...

Oh...that previous comment, "London Olympics" was mine ~ JerriLyn Korth

Anonymous said...

If not the London Olympic Venue, then why not????? :D JerriLyn

Anonymous said...

Okay, If not the London Olympics, then how about Disneyland????

Anonymous said...

Okay, if not the London Olympics or Disneyland then how about all the Inns of the National Park System???? :D ~JerriLyn

Anonymous said...

Not sure if my last comment posted... So again, If not the London Olympics, Disneyland, The Inns of the National Park System, then how about all the Hallmark Stores in the U.S.A??? ~ JerriLyn

Read Family said...

Boise, ID...Montgomery, AL... Colorado Springs, CO... Madrid, Spain... Sydney, Australia... Um how about my kitchen!!! I want chocolate :)

Cathy Conway said...

Thinking outside the box... (ouch) Las Vegas?

Read Family said...

Greenland... Austia... Alaska... Kansas... Banff, Alberta... Puerto Viarta, Mexico... umm am i getting any closer :)

Kelly said...

I'm thinking Japan.