How much is too much???
We keep asking ourselves that question. We've jumped on the Twitter band waggon. You can follow us at @FrescoChocolat if you're into the twitter scene. We're also on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ChocolateFresco and of course our website is www.frescochocolate.com and email is info@frescochocolate.com. You're reading this post on our blog so you already know about this.
Only time will tell which of these social networks will add value to the reader and help our businss grow. For now, we'll keep up with the various media the best we can. If you have a question and don't see the answer posted somewhere send us an email or give us a call, we want to answer any chocolate questions you have.
Thanks an happy tastings!
Rob Anderson
Fresco Chocolate
June 15, 2012
Social Networks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm now following you on Twitter thanks to a recommendation made by Twitter, so I think the system is valuable and working. I'm about to send you an e-mail, so watch for it!
Post a Comment