CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 30, 2010

Chocolate Recipe 210 Now Available

origin:   Jamaica
cocoa:   70%
roast:    dark
conche:  medium
character:

These Jamaican cocoa beans are among the most earthy we have encountered.  The chocolate has a smooth texture and long finish with a complex woodiness throughout.   This recipe differs from recipe 209 only in the conche time but the flavor difference is remarkable.

2 comments:

ChocoFiles said...

Fresco is one of my favorite chocolate makers!! I'm currently doing my second review of the 210 bar. I've loved it both times! This bar is solidly within my Top Favorites of the >620 bars that I've reviewed. This time I'm trying to determine if there are any effects from aging since the bar is older.

How many batches of 210 did you end up making?

fresco said...

Hi ChocoFiles,
We made a little over 500 bars in the most recent batch.
Best Regards,
roba@frescochocolate.com